Jeeva is an Indian actor who is known for appearing in the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ in 2022 and being the son of actor Ranjeet.
Jeeva was born Chiranjeev Bedi on Wednesday, 31 May 1989 (age 33 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 42 Inches Waist: 32 Inches Biceps: 14 Inches
Parents & Siblings
Jeeva’s father’s name is Ranjeet, who is a veteran Bollywood actor. He is known for playing villain roles in various Hindi films.
His mother’s name is Aloka Bedi, ho is a homemaker. She is the niece of actress Mumtaz. He has an elder sister Divyanka Bedi.
Jeeva is in a relationship with Anna Liza who is a fashion & print designer.
Jeeva made his debut in 1990 with the Hindi film Kaaranama and played the role of Jyoti’s son.
In 2022, Jeeva appeared in the Bollywood film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ along with actors Kiara Advani, Vicky Kaushal, and Bhumi Pednekar. In an interview, Jeeva talked about his debut film and said,
It feels surreal. This is actually happening. ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ is a fantastic entertainer for everyone and it features some of the best talents our industry has to offer. It’s an absolute blessing to be part of a Shashank Khaitan directorial in a Dharma Production. This journey gave me the rare opportunity to absorb invaluable experience from the best of our industry for which I will be ever grateful.”
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- According to Jeeva, he hated watching movies when he was a child because his father used to die in almost all the movies he watched. In an interview, he said that he got another reason to hate films when he watched his mother’s film in which she was also killed by a monster. He realized that his parents were playing a role in a film when he became mature. He even got shocked after watching his father’s acting skills and his achievements in the industry.
- When he was young, he liked directing a film more than acting in a film. When he got interested in acting, he thought that he did not want to get roles by his father’s approach. In an interview, he said that he appeared in many auditions and was rejected many times before signing the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ in 2022.
- When Jeeva decided to become an actor, he did not tell his father about it. Ranjeet often asked him if he wanted to act or not, but he never told him. When Jeeva told him, he got really shocked and later, guided him about acting.
- In an interview, he said that he did not tell his father about signing the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ and told him after five to six months. Ranjeet was initially got shocked by the announcement, but later, he was very happy about the debut of his son. He took to Instagram to announce his son’s debut and said, ‘Ab mera beta, Govinda ke bade problem ka beta.’
- According to a media report released in 2009, Jeeva was a formula one race driver.
- Jeeva was appointed as the additional director of Bollywood Racing Private Limited, Juhu on 16 November 2009. On 29 February 2016, he became the managing director of Ranjeet Reels Private Limited. He was appointed as the director of Aloka Hospitality Private Limited, Mumbai on 12 March 2020. On 16 December 2021, he was appointed as the director of Ranjeet Reels Entertainment Private Limited, Juhu. On 1 August 2022, he became the director of Good Villain Branding & Licensing Private Limited, Juhu.
- In an interview, he said that even if he was a star kid and had a lot of connections, he struggled in getting the film. In the interview, he further added,
This film didn’t happen overnight. I have been [struggling] for nine years, and my father was definitely not happy about it. I told my family about Govinda Naam Mera five months after signing the project.”