Rupinderjit Singh, better known as Zebby Singh, is an Indian actor and former model. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Yuvaan Chopra’ in the TV series “Papa By Chance.”
Zebby Singh was born in Chandigarh. He was inclined towards acting from a very young age. While in college, Zebby joined the Chandigarh School of Drama and started taking part in various plays. In 2014, he participated in the Elite Model Look India contest. Thereafter, he moved to Mumbai to make a career in modelling and acting.
Height (approx.): 6′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Girlfriend
Zebby Singh belongs to a Punjabi Family. His father’s name is Kuldeep Singh Aul. Not much is known about his mother and siblings.
Zebby Singh started his career as a model in 2015 by participating in the seventh version of Mr. India pageant. Zebby, then, started receiving modelling offers for brands like “Wills Lifestyle.” He has walked the ramp for various fashion designers like Sumit Das Gupta and Kunal Seith. Zebby has been a part of many fashion shows like INIFD, DSOI, and North India’s Top Models Fashion Show, and Delhi Times Fashion Week.
He has featured in many advertisements for brands like Oxy Men Face Wash, and MRF Nylogrip Ezeeride, etc.
Zebby made his film debut in 2018 with the film “Manmarziyaan” in which he essayed the role of Taapsee Pannu‘s cousin brother.
He made his television debut in 2018 by playing the role of ‘Yuvaan Chopra’ in the TV series “Papa By Chance.”
- His hobbies include travelling, reading, and doing adventure sports.
- Zebby is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a pet french bulldog, Rolex.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Zebby lost 18 kgs of weight for an episode of Star Bharat’s show “Papa By Chance” in which he had to go shirtless. He said in a statement,
I always believed in perfection and giving my best to the things I take up. I have been following a strict regime in terms of workout and diet. I went to 80 kg from 98 kg.”
- He was speculated to play the negative lead in Star Plus’ show “Yeh Hai Chahatein.” However, the role later went to Siddharth Shivpuri.
- Zebby was also signed to play a prominent role in Star Bharat’s “Muskaan.” However, he was replaced by the television actor, Karam Rajpal, even before he could commence with the show’s shooting.