Elvish Yadav is an Indian YouTuber, content creator, and singer. In 2023, he appeared as a wildcard contestant on season 2 of Bigg Boss OTT.
Elvish Yadav, also known as Elvish Raosahab, was born on Sunday, 14 September 1997 (age 26 years; as of 2023) in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He went to Amity International School in Gurgaon. Later, he pursued a bachelor’s degree in commerce at Hansraj College in Delhi.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 42″, Waist: 30″, Biceps: 13″
Parents & Siblings
His father, Ram Avtar Singh Yadav, is a lecturer, and his mother, Sushma Yadav, is a homemaker. He has an elder sister named Komal Yadav.
He is unmarried.
Reportedly, he has been in a relationship with Kirti Mehra, a YouTuber and social media influencer. He met Kirti Mehra in 2015.
In 2016, he created his YouTube channel, where he shares comedy videos. By February 2018, his YouTube channel had reached one million subscribers. Reportedly, famous Indian YouTubers like Ashish Chanchlani and Amit Bhadana inspired him to start his own YouTube channel. As of 2023, he gained more than 10 million subscribers. In 2019, he created another YouTube channel titled ‘Elvish Yadav Vlogs.’
In 2023, he made his television debut with Jio Cinema’s reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ in which he appeared as a wildcard contestant along with actress Aashika Bhatia.
In July 2023, he gained significant attention on Twitter, receiving more than one million tweets, when Salman Khan bashed him on Weekend Ka Vaar. The reason for this backlash was his use of offensive language towards the female contestants of the Bigg Boss OTT 2 house. Notably, Elvish’s supporters also joined in, advocating for a ‘boycott’ of Salman Khan.
In 2020, he debuted with the Haryanvi song ‘Apna Gaav.’
In 2023, he was featured in the song ‘Punja Daab’ by Parmish Verma and DG Immortals.
He owns a Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike.
Elvish Yadav possesses an impressive collection of cars, which includes a Hyundai car, a Toyota Fortuner, and a Porsche 718 Boxster. In an Instagram post, he revealed that his favourite car is Toyota Fortuner.
As of 2023, his monthly income ranges from Rs 8-10 lakhs.
As of 2023, Elvish Yadav’s net worth was estimated to be Rs 50 crores.
- Elvish Yadav is a movie buff and likes to watch Bollywood films.
- He is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Mark.
- When he was studying in class 11th, he contested in college elections; however, his nomination was not considered due to some reasons.
- He is the owner of a clothing line named Systumm Clothing.
- Before he became a YouTuber, he wanted to be a government employee.
- He has more than six million followers on Instagram.
- He runs a non-profit organisation named ‘Elvish Yadav Foundation’ to provide education to underprivileged kids and free meals to the needy.
- Apart from creating comedy content, he is also known for making roast videos and has roasted many celebrities including Bollywood star Salman Khan and actress Pooja Bhatt.
- In March 2023, Elvish Yadav became a trending topic on social media when a video of two men stealing flower pots arranged for a G20 meeting went viral. Some people alleged that the vehicle used in the theft belonged to Elvish Yadav; however, Elvish Yadav denied the allegations and conveyed his intention to take legal action against those making such allegations. The allegations arose when social media users discovered that a vehicle with the same number plate was used in one of Elvish Yadav’s events. Elvish Yadav has clarified that Manmohan Yadav, the person arrested for the flower theft, is not a member of his family.
This is not my vehicle. I kindly ask everyone not to spread any untrue information about me.
I’m suing the people who are spreading false information about me.
— Elvish Yadav (@ElvishYadav) February 28, 2023
- In one of his YouTube videos, he revealed that he follows a vegetarian diet.
- He is often spotted smoking hookah in public.