Shweta Bachchan Nanda is not just known to be Amitabh Bachchan‘s daughter but she has her own name and fame. She is a journalist, a hostess, and a former model. Despite being the wife of MD of Escorts group, she manages to have her own identity. Here we are putting some light on her life.
Shweta Bachchan Nanda was born on 17 March 1974 (aged 49; as of 2023) and as of now, she is in her 44s. This Piscean woman was born in Mumbai to the Bachchans and completed her Bachelor’s in Journalism from Switzerland. Although, she was a pampered child because of being the first child of the famous couple. Moreover, from the very beginning, her nature towards was very possessive as she is really protective towards her loved ones. Soon after she was known to her area of interest, she did her debut as a model in 2006 for L’Officiel. Besides, she also got bestowed on for her beauty by Ageless beauty Award at Vogue in 2017.
This ageless enchantress is approximately 5′ 8″ feet tall and weighs around 55 Kilograms that too with a figure of 34-26-35.
The fame not just comes from Amitabh Bachchan rather her mother Jaya Bachchan who is a great actress and an MP in Rajya Sabha. Moreover, her brother Abhishek Bachchan and sister-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are renowned actor and actress.
In addition, she is married to Nikhil Nanda who is managing director of Escorts. Besides, she is blessed with a son and daughter named Agastya Nanda and Navya Naveli Nanda.
These days she is a homemaker and taking good care of her family and resides in New Delhi. However, she is still working with CNN-IBN as a former journalist. Initially, she recently appeared in a TV commercial of Kalyan Jewellers with her father Amitabh Bachchan and she also hosted a series of interviews in a show featuring different famous personalities from Bollywood with Next Gen. So, it is not wrong to call her a perfectly balanced modern woman. On 1 September 2018, she along with Monisha Jaising launched MxS, an affordable luxury fashion label.
Shweta Bachchan Nanda’s approximate net worth is 8 million which is around ₹60 Crores.
- Despite being from a Hindu family she is a great non-vegetarian and is very fond of seafood.
- She likes the girly colour pink.
- In holidays she loves to go to Miami.
- Nikhil and Shweta posses 9 sumptuous cars.
- Their personal property worth around 10 million merely.
- She did her schooling from Switzerland.
- She was on-air on the TV show Koffee with Karan in 2007 and 2010.
- She always says in her interviews that Jaya Bachchan is the reason for her strength and considers her as her role model.
- She has always been a voracious reader and in 2018, she launched her first novel, Paradise Towers.