Rahim Pardesi is a Pakistani comedian, actor, singer, and digital content creator who was born and brought up in Scotland.
Rahim Pardesi aka Muhammad Amer was born on Tuesday, 29 March 1988 (age 33 years; as of 2021) in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. His zodiac sign is Aries.
Later, he shifted to Pakistan to make his career in the Pakistani entertainment industry. He did graduation in photography and videography from Glasgow, Scotland.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father, Amer Masood, owns a proprietary business in Glasgow, and his mother is a housewife. He has four sisters, and two of his sisters’ names are Hamna Masood and Jamuna. He is the eldest among his siblings.
Wife & Children
He got married to his girlfriend, Semera Amer, on 21 February 2010. The couple has three children together, one daughter, Habana, and two sons, Subhan and Ahil.
Later, he got married to an otolaryngologist Somia, and the couple was blessed with a baby boy, Zayaan, in May 2021.
In one of his YouTube videos, he talked about having two wives. He said,
Yes I have two wives and our situation was unique but the most important thing is we love each other very much. So this is important for us, my kids and wives are really happy.”
He was born in a Pakistani Muslim family.
After completing his graduation, he started making sketch videos. In 2015, his family encouraged him to start making videos for social media. He published his first video on YouTube ‘Desi Trick or Treat’ in 2016 which was well received by the audience. Some of his popular comic characters in his videos are Nasreen and Khalid which are played by Pardesi. His first live comedy show was in Nottingham in April 2016.
He has a self-titled YouTube channel and has around 2.94 million subscribers on it (as of 2021). He uploads comedy videos on his channel. He has another YouTube Channel ‘Pardesi Squad’ in which he uploads vlogs related to his real life.
Rahim Pardesi owns a media production company in Glasgow, Scotland. He has sung many Pakistani songs like ‘Rang’ (2018), ‘Bill Dena’ (2019), ‘Enta Habibi’ (2019), ‘Dharke Jiya’ (2019), and ‘Katta Naal Rakhda’ (2020).
He has also featured in the popular Pakistani songs ‘Baari’ (2019) and ‘Baari 2’ (2020) sung by the popular Pakistani singer Bilal Saeed.
In 2020, he acted in the Pakistani short film ‘Dear Biwi’ along with the Pakistani actress Hina Chaudhary.
He has also appeared in the Pakistani web series ‘Inspector Bulla’ (2021).
- Rahim Pardesi’s nickname is Ambhaiya.
- He used to participate in various sports while he was in school and college. In his leisure time, he loves to play cricket and do horse riding.
- Rahim’s self-titled YouTube channel was awarded the Best Video Channel 2016.
- In an interview, he talked about his famous comic character Nasreen. He said,
Hahaha, of course, Nasreen and Pardesi are the staple. Pretty sure we all have come across a ‘Nasreen’ and a ‘Pardesi’ in our desi families. But contrary to what my fans think they aren’t based on an individual I met, but rather a collective of many of my experiences. At one point I wanted to discontinue the Nasreen and Pardesi sketches because I felt I had done enough of comedy, but the fan outrage did not really let me.”
- During an interview, he shared why he had returned to Pakistan from Glasglow. He said,
I was travelling to Pakistan a lot for many projects. It made sense for me to make the move as I had a supportive team and project opportunities. Also, needless to say, that I am a big patriot.”
- In an interview, he said that he had kept his last name as ‘Pardesi’ as he liked the word ‘Pardesi.’
- Rahim Pardesi follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a pet cat.
- In 2021, Pardesi discredited the claims made by the Canadian-Pakistani YouTubers Sham Idrees and his wife Queen Froggy (Seher) that they were attacked by a mob in Karachi, Pakistan, while they were attending a meet and greet session. They claimed that YouTuber Ducky fans had attacked them at the meet and greet event.
- He owns a Kia Sportage SUV car and ZXMCO KPR 200 Cruise motorcycle.