Nikita Dutta is an Indian television and film actress.
Nikita Dutta was born on 13 November 1990 (age 28 years; as in 2018) in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She has done her schooling from Mumbai. She has done her graduation in Economics from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 33-26-33
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste, & Boyfriend
Her father, Anil Kumar Dutta, is a retired Indian Naval officer. Her mother’s name is Alka Dutta.
She has an elder sister named Ankita Dutta.
She participated in Femina Miss India 2012 and was one of the finalists of the competition. She started her career as an anchor with a music request show, which aired on Zoom TV.
She made her Bollywood debut with the 2014 film “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil.”
She made her Television debut with the Life OK show “Dream Girl – Ek Ladki Deewani Si (2015-2016).”
She then did the TV Shows like “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste (2016)” and “Haasil (2017-2918).” She quit the Television shows after she did the &TV’s “Laal Ishq (2018).” She made her comeback in the films with the 2018 movie “Gold.”
She then did the movies like “Kabir Singh (2019),” “Kargil Girl (2020),” and “Ticket to Bollywood (2020).” She was praised for her role in the film “Kabir Singh.”
In 2016, she took a break from the serial “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste (2016)” due to health issues. However, when she returned to the show, she found out that the show was going to be stopped. Many blamed her to be the reason for the show getting shut down as she was going to participate in Bigg Boss. When rumours crossed the mark, she stepped in to clear all of the rumours saying that she was not going to the Bigg Boss.
- Lions Gold Awards for Best Jodi (With Namik Paul) for the serial “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste” in 2017
- Lions Gold Awards for Favourite Actress for the serial “Haasil” in 2018
- Director: Rajkumar Hirani
- She likes dancing, playing sudoku, and gymming.
- She spent most of her life in Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, and Kochi because her father was a naval officer.
- She belongs to a family with defence background as her father, Anil Kumar Dutta is a former Navy officer, and her paternal uncle, SK Dutta is Major General in Indian Army.
- When she was in college, she worked as an intern for an ad agency. It was then that she got her her first paycheck of Rs. 5000, which she spent on a trip to Goa.
- In 2011, she performed at Navy Ball and won the title of ‘Navy Queen.’
- She has also done anchoring for 2014 T20 World Cup on Star Sports.
- Though she is a foodie and likes to eat sweets, she is very conscious about her diet.
- Nikita Dutta is a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym regularly.
- Nikita says that if not an actor, she would be a yoga instructor.
- She likes to collect perfumes, shoes, and bags.
- She became popular after, she played the second lead actress in the 2019 film “Kabir Singh.”