Mishti Mukherjee was an Indian actress, and she had worked in Hindi, Bengali, and South Indian films.
Mishti was born on 26 November 1992 (age 27 years; at the time of death) in Bangalore. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She was born in a Hindu family. Her father, Chandrakant Mukherjee is a retired engineer, and her brother, Samarth Mukherjee is a script writer. She was not married.
She had worked in various South Indian and Bengali films. In 2012, she debuted in Bollywood with the film, ‘Life Ki Toh lag Gayi.’ Later, she appeared in a few Hindi films like ‘Main Krishna Hoon’ (2013) and ‘Begum Jaan’ (2017). She was the co-founder of the film production company ‘7 Angels Productions.’
In 2014, more than 2.5 lakh adult film CDs and DVDs were found from her rented apartment in Mumbai. Her father and brother were arrested in this case. It was said that to live a luxury life Mishti and her family started this business; as her career in films was not very successful. In her clarification, while talking to the media, Mishti said,
When we returned from Goa on January 2, we found that our belongings were scattered all over the house. When I checked the locker, jewellery and cash worth Rs 1 lakh were missing. The CCTV footage was blank and the cameras hadn’t recorded anything. I questioned the four servants about all this, but they denied any role in the incident,” she told the daily.”
On 2 October 2020, she died of kidney failure. She was suffering from kidney problems for a few months. As per some media sources, for weight loss she was following a Keto diet which resulted in her kidney failure. Her father confirmed the news of her demise and said,
Mishti Mukerjee was very very thin & she was on keto diet she was suffering from 6 to 7 days she was taken to a hospital too her cremation was done today. Her mother is still in deep shock by her passing away.”
- She used to write her name as Misti Mukerjee.
- She was often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.
- Mishti was spotted at parties of various popular Indian celebrities.
- She was an ardent devotee of Goddess Durga.
- Post her demise, many media houses published the news of Mishti Chakravarty’s death (another Bollywood actress who appeared in the Hindi film ‘Kaanchi: The Unbreakable’ in 2014) instead of Mishti Mukerjee. Later, Mishti Chakravarty cleared the news of her death and said that she was alive.