Manosi Sengupta is an Indian TV actress.
Manosi is known for her work in the Bangla and Hindi TV industries.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 57 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-32
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
The name of the father and mother of Manosi is not known. She has two sisters named Raima (Actress) (younger) and Mohima Sengupta (elder).
Husband & Children
Her husband’s name is Avijit.
Manosi follows Hinduism.
Manosi is Bengali and belongs to the Baidya caste.
Manosi’s debut appearance in the Bengali film industry was with the movie Dark Chocolate (2016) where she played the role of Manashi. She then went on to do films like Chalbaaz (2018) and Bibaho Obhijaan (2019.)
She started her Bengali television career with Membou (2016) on Star Jalsha and gained popularity with her character Payel Sen in the Bengali TV show Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay (2019) on Zee 5.
Her debut in the Hindi TV industry was with the show Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye (2022) on Sony Liv as Tara.
She also did a role in the TV series Banni Chow Home Delivery (2022), which is a remake of the Bangla TV series, Khukumoni Home Delivery, in the role of Anchal.
Manosi has also debuted in the Bangla web series Shei Je Holud Pakhi (2018) on Hoichoi in the role of Suhina and then Katakuti (2022) on Klikk as Kaushani.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Zeebangla Sonar Shongsar Award 2021
She has a KIA Seltos
- She has a tattoo of her husband’s name ‘Avijit’ on the side of her hand.
- She has a musical note tattoo with a heart on her upper back that represents her love for music.
- She has a portrait tattoo on the nape of her neck of a mother and a child done in black ink.
- Manosi is a pet lover and has a husky named Tokyo.
- She is addicted to making reels and posting them on various social media platforms.
- She loves being in nature. Gardening is something that interests her and she has a small area in her house where she keeps all her plants.
- She remains fit by gymming regularly.
- Manosi is an avid traveler and loves traveling to different parts of the country.
- The actress likes rainy weather and describes herself as a Pluviophile.
- Manosi is both a beach and a mountain person. She loves being in nature.
- She is an all-time coffee lover and has at least one cup of coffee every single day.
- In her free time, she loves to sketch and draw. She claims that it keeps her ‘relaxed.’ She also loves to listen to music.
- Swimming is one of her favorite activities and keeps her fit.
- She admitted that she likes to eat fast food over ‘diet’ foods. She is a big-time foodie, however, she has to follow a healthy meal plan because of her profession.
- She won the reality TV show Dear Lotteries, in 2021.
- The actress is short-tempered in her real life. She once said in an interview,
I am short-tempered in real life but I cool down quickly. If I ever raise my voice at home, my family members tell me not to act like Payel!
- Manosi smokes and drinks alcoholic beverages occasionally. She is a non-vegetarian.