Manjiri Pupala is an Indian Actress and Model, famous for her roles in Marathi movies and Television Shows. Besides being an actor, she is also a writer and a director. Let us find out some more interesting details about Manjiri Pupala’s life, her family, biography and other facts.
Manjiri was born on November 9 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She was educated at I.E.S. Digambar Patkar Vidyalaya, Mumbai and completed her Graduation in Mass Media from Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Mumbai. Since her college days, Majiri actively participated in various stage shows and theatre groups. After graduating, she focused completely on acting and engaged herself in theatre plays.
Manjiri is 5’ 4” and weighs around 55 kg. She has black eyes.
Family, Boyfriend & Caste
Manjiri is born into a Hindu Family to late Vijay Pupala (father) and Charulata Pupala (mother). She has two sisters. Manjiri is the second child. Her elder sister is Aditi Surana, an International Graphologist. No details are known regarding Manjiri’s younger sister. No detail is known regarding her boyfriend.
As a theatre artist, Manjiri performed in various plays like Oedipus Rex, The Boy Who Stopped Smiling, Christma Carol, Arabian Nights, Jau Bai Jorat, and Marriage-O-Logy. In 2015, she made her debut in the television industry with the Marathi TV Show ‘Dil Dosti Duniyadari.’ In 2016, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie Shor Se Shuruaat. Manjiri staged in an English Short Film – Aamer.
Being a writer, she wrote dialogues for movies like Youth, Shor Se Shuruaat, Grahan and also for a Bollywood movie ‘Ribbon’ starring Kalki Koechlin. In 2018, she played the lead role in the Marathi film, Party.
In 2019, Manjiri made her debut in Hindi TV industry with the serial Ishqbaaz.
- Manjiri prefers Indian Cuisine.
- She cherishes reading books like Unstoppable: My Life So Far by Maria Sharapova, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
- Her favourite actress is Kajol.
- Her preferred destination is Goa.
- During the shoot of her Marathi film ‘Party,’ Manjari was pranked by the director asking her to perform a kissing scene for a song. As per reports, Manjari even started crying but was later relieved knowing it was a prank.
- Manjiri featured as an acting Guru in the TV reality show Sabse Bada Kalakar in 2017.
- Her hobbies include Travelling and Reading Books.