Kaushal Chaudhary is an Indian slain gangster from Gurugram. He is associated with the Davinder Bambiha Group. Kaushal came into the public eye after killing the Congress leader Vikas Chaudhary in 2019 outside a gym in Faridabad. Before getting arrested by the Haryana police in 2019, Kaushal was one of the most wanted gangsters’ in Delhi NCR and carried a reward of Rs. 5 lakh on his head.
Kaushal Chaudhary was born on Saturday, 17 April 1982 (age 40 years; as of 2022) in Naharpur Rupa village in Gurugram, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling at DAV Public School, Gurugram. Before venturing into the world of crime, Kaushal used to sell and fix submersible water pumps in his village.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
His father, Nand Kishore, is a property dealer. He has a younger brother named Manish Chaudhary (Hans). Kaushal had one more brother, who was killed during a family land dispute.
Wife & Children
Kaushal Chaudhary is married to Roshni Chaudhary. Together, they have a daughter.
Apparently, Kaushal was once in a live-in relationship with a girl named Manisha. Manisha was three months pregnant with Kaushal’s child in 2019 and later, aborted the child. Talking about her pregnancy during a police interrogation, Kaushal said,
The doctors in Dubai had refused to terminate her pregnancy, following which she had to abort the unborn child in a private hospital in Delhi. She had to return to Dubai in July but was arrested from Burari in Delhi on June 4 for her involvement in murder and extortion cases in Gurugram.”
Stepping into the World of Crime
Kaushal’s tryst with crime began in 2004 when his family had a land dispute with gangster Sudesh alias Chhelu. In 2005, during the ongoing land dispute, Suresh’s brother was killed by Sudesh. The tussle between the two led to the murders of 9 members of both groups and stopped only after Chhelu was shot dead by Kaushal on 12 December 2006 and subsequently, got arrested. In the jail, he met with other miscreants and formed his own gang. Gurjar and Amit Dagar of Rajasthan are the key members of his gang. Kaushal planned the murder of Sudesh’s wife while he was inside the jail and executed his plan, once he was out on bail; Sudesh’s wife was killed in 2009.
Thereon, he absconded the police custody and committed several heinous crimes like murder, the threat of murder, robbery, land grabbing, extortion, and kidnapping. Following the encounter of Sandeep Gadoli by Gurugram Police in 2016 and the arrest of Binder Gujjar, Kaushal emerged as one of the most dreaded gangsters’ in Gurugram and Delhi. Soon, his gang began its operations in other parts of Haryana and Rajasthan, extorting huge sums from traders, property dealers, and businessmen. Thereafter, he joined hands with gangster Surender Geong to eliminate his rivals and expand his gambling and illicit liquor businesses in Gurugram. They both were involved in several murders in 2016 and 2017. In 2017, Chaudhary fled to Dubai via Thailand and operated his gang from there. In 2019, he was involved in the murder of Congress leader Vikas Chaudhary. In the same year, a red corner notice was issued against him and later, he was extradited from Dubai and brought to India. On his return, Kaushal was arrested by the Special Task Force of the Gurugram Police at Palam Airport.
He later joined hands with the dreaded gangster Neeraj Bawana to increase his dominance. As of 2022, Kaushal Chaudhary is lodged in Gurdaspur Jail in Punjab.
With gangsters trying to expand their sphere of influence, alliances started being formed in north India. On one hand, Lawrence Bishnoi sided with gangsters Subbe Gujjar (Gurugram), Kala Jathedi (Haryana), Jitender Gogi (Outer Delhi), Anand Pal Singh (Rajasthan), and Hashim Baba (Northeast Delhi). On the other hand, Bishnoi’s rival Davinder Bambiha had made alliances with Neeraj Bawana (Delhi), Kaushal Chaudhary (Gurgaon), and Sunil alias Tillu Tajpuriya (Outer Delhi). While Lawrence Bishnoi Syndicate is arguably the most notorious, it has faced tough competition from Davinder Bambiha Syndicate. There have been numerous wars between both gangs. In August 2021, Kaushal Chaudhary, along with his aide Amit Dagar, conspired the murder of the youth Akali Dal leader Vicky Middukhera in Mohali. Apparently, Vicky’s association with Lawrence Bishnoi led to his murder.
Kaushal’s name also popped up in the murder of Sandeep Nangal Ambian, the international player of Kabaddi, who was murdered in Jalandhar, Punjab, on 14 March 2022. Kaushal was also involved in the murder of a Congress leader. Later, the Bishnoi gang shot dead the Punjabi singer and Congress leader Sidhu Moosewala on 29 May 2022 to avenge the murder of Vicky. Lawrence had also conspired the murders of two real brothers of a liquor businessman in Pataudi town of Gurugram. Apparently, the businessman is very close to Kaushal Chaudhary. In September 2022, Kaushal Chaudhary, along with the Bambiha gang, claimed responsibility for Sandeep Sethi aka Sandeep Bishnoi’s (gangster) murder; The gangster was shot dead in full view of the public when he was returning after appearing before a court in Rajasthan’s Nagaur district.
Prominent Cases Against Kaushal
- Extortion Case: Demanded Rs. 5 lakh extortion money (as protection money) from the owner of Bikaner Sweets, Sohna Road, Gurugram, on 27 July 2019
- Murder Case: Shot dead Vikas Chaudhary on 28 June 2019 outside a gym in Faridabad owing to a financial dispute
- Murder Case: In January 2019 killed Jaidev alias JD, a close aide of Binder Gujjar, in a gang war
- Firing Case: On 16 October 2018, Kaushal Chaudhary with the help of a paramedic planned a firing inside Pushpanjali Hospital’s medical store. His aim was to extort money from the owner of the hospital.
- Firing Case: On 16 October 2018, two masked men from the Kaushal gang fired several rounds in the air at Om Sweets in Sector 46 of Gurugram. Their aim was to rob the cash counter.
- Murder Case: On 11 February 2018, Sanjay Singh, the husband of the former Sarpanch of Tatarpur village was shot 17 times near Panchgaon while he was on a morning walk. Kaushal Chaudhary gang was suspected to be involved in the act.
- Kaushal Chaudhary is fondly called ‘Hans’ by his friends and family members.
- He is often described as the ‘new face’ of Gurugram Underworld.
- Kaushal addresses himself as the North India King.
- Chaudhary has got a tattoo inked on his right shoulder.
- Kaushal Chaudhary is an ardent follower of Lord Shiva.
- A fitness enthusiast, Kaushal works out regularly to maintain his fitness.
- Apparently, he is leading a gang with around 50 members and has around 200 cases registered against him in different states of India (as of 2022).
- In 2022, National Investigation Agency (NIA) carried out a raid at Kaushal’s house in Naharpur Rupa village in connection with a case related to narco-terrorism.