Kaizzad Capadia was an Indian celebrity fitness coach. He was the co-founder and owner of the ‘K11 Fitness Academy’ since 2002.
Kaizzad Capadia was born on Saturday, 4 December 1971 (age 50 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign was Sagittarius. In 1975, he gave exams for Staff Selection Commission for which he studied at Sulochana Devi Singhania High School, Mumbai and in 1988, he enrolled for a Bachelor of Economics at Mumbai University
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 90 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 49 Inches, Waist: 29 Inches, Biceps: 18 Inches
Kaizzad Capadia belongs to a Parsi family.
Parents & Siblings
Kaizzad`s father`s name was Farrokh Capadia.
He has an elder sister, Farrida.
He got married to Kalyani Tilak Capadia who is the CEO of K11 Education Pvt. Ltd. on 21 March 2012 (Wednesday).
He followed Zoroastrianism.
His ethnicity is Parsi.
He had two tattoos.
- He had his academy`s name inked on his left shoulder.
- He had numerological strong numbers inked on his right arm.
Kazzadia started winning bodybuilding competitions when he was pursuing his graduation. In 1989, he won the first bodybuilding competition.
When he was 18, he won the Junior Mr Mumbai, and in the same year, he achieved the second position in Jr. Mr India. In 2005, he won Mr Mumbai, and in 2006 and 2008, he won Mr Maharashtra. He started gaining knowledge about bodybuilding and diets through books. He used to apply the knowledge from books while working out, and while preparing his meals. His parents always supported him, and because of his mother, he got a chance to work. His mother requested the MD and Chairman of Tata Steel, Rusi Mody for work for Kaizzad. He was given work and he shifted to Jamshedpur for that, but he returned after one year as he could not see any growth in his career. He then got a big chance after his talent was recognised by fitness expert Madhukar Talwalkar.
In 1999, he became the first professional full-time personal trainer with his help. In 1999, after helping one of his clients in setting up a gym, he decided to become a gym set-up consultant. The name of his first project was ‘Exert.’ In 2002, he started ‘K11 Fitness Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.’ The name of the company was kept as K11 because there were 11 members in his staff. He opened the ‘K11 Academy of Fitness Sciences’ to train the new recruiters. He has helped transform big stars like Aamir Khan and Tiger Shroff.
He owns a BMW GS and a Harley Davidson NightRod.
He is the owner of the Toyota Camry Hybrid.
It was reported that he died on 13 October 2021 due to Covid-19.
- Kaizzad Capadia is an Indian celebrity fitness trainer. He is famous for being the co-founder and director of K11 Fitness Academy.
- Kaizzad follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He loves horse riding in his leisure time and, he is very close to his horse.
- Since childhood, he wanted to show people that he was strong. He had an obsession with strength, which led his way to the gym and weights.
- He used to lift all the objects, which were heavier than him during his teenage days.
- He went to the gym for the first time on 15 May 1987, after giving SSC Board exams.
- In an interview, Kaizzad explained how fitness and health are two different things. He said,
Health is a physiological state meaning ‘normal functioning’ of the body. If all pathological values are normal, you’re ‘healthy’, but ‘fitness’ is the ability to perform physical tasks beyond what is expected from a normal human being. If a 50 year old looks and functions like a 50 year old, then in all probability, he or she is ‘healthy’. But if that 50 year old looks and functions like a 25 year old, then we have a very ‘fit’ human being and if a 50 year old looks, behaves and performs like a 70 year old then we have a very ‘unfit’ individual and ironically such an individual could be healthy at the same time.”
- In another interview, he gave advice to budding bodybuilders and said,
Get educated and keep educating yourself and gaining knowledge – always have a thirst to know more. More importantly, apply all that you learn; and most importantly, lead by example.”
- He often keeps posting pictures with dogs on Instagram which depicts that he is a dog lover.
- He loves two-wheelers as he posts his old pictures on Instagram.