Bharat Sahni is an Indian businessman who is the husband of Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, daughter of the the late Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor.
Bharat Sahni was born on Thursday, 27 September 1979 (age 40 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He did his schooling from Modern School Vasant Vihar, Delhi. He attained his BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) with a major in Finance and Marketing from the Saint Mary’s College of California. He is an entrepreneur and the owner of Wear Well India Private Limited, a textile company based in New Delhi. The company was established in 2002.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Bharat Sahni’s father’s name is Balram Sahni, and his mother’s name is Indu Sahni.
He has a brother named Akshay Sahni.
Wife & Children
He was in a relationship with Riddhima Kapoor, daughter of the famous Bollywood couple, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, for five years. They got married on Wednesday, 25 January 2006.
The couple has a girl named Samara Sahni (born in 2011).
He is the brother-in-law of Ranbir Kapoor.
He is very close to the Kapoor Family, and they are often seen hanging out together.
- In April 2019, he became one of the winners of the Global Spa Magazine’s Fit and Fab Festival Awards.
- He likes travelling and is often seen posting pictures of his journey to places like Shanghai, Cambodia, South Korea, Paris, etc.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and believes in staying fit and healthy.
- He likes playing cricket. During his school days, he was a part of his school’s cricket club. Even now, he organizes cricket matches in his company.
- Bharat is often seen sipping alcohol with his friends and family members.