Sohil Singh Jhuti is an Indian model, VJ, YouTuber, Musician and vlogger. He is best known for his participation in several famous reality TV shows like MTV Roadies and MTV Splitsvilla.
Sohil Singh Jhuti was born on Thursday, 22 October 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Sohil completed his schooling at Padua High School, Mankhurd, Mumbai. After completing his schooling, Sohil got enrolled in the Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce & Technology, from where he earned his degree in Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM). While studying at Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce & Technology, Sohil represented his college at several acting competitions, at various levels.
Height (approx.): 6′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Sohil Singh Jhuti belongs to a Punjabi family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much information is available about his parents’ or siblings’ names or professions.
Sohil Singh is unmarried.
Throughout his modelling career, Sohil Singh Jhuti has been a part of a few commercials for several well-known brands. In 2018, Sohil was a part of a commercial for a motorbike renting company called, On Two Wheels.
In 2019, he modelled for ZAAP speakers.
In 2020, Sohil advertised for Mcaffeine, which is a brand, dealing with body care products.
A talented musician
Sohil Singh Jhuti, apart from being a model, is also a creative musician. He is a part of a band called, Bad Bananas. Along with the band, Sohil participated in his first stage show in 2017.
In the band, Sohil Singh Jhuti is a Cajón player. A Cajón is a box-shaped musical instrument.
In 2018, Sohil participated in the Navi Mumbai Community Utsav, along with his band, Bad Bananas.
Making his name in the reality TV shows
Sohil Singh Jhuti first appeared on the reality TV show called, Elovator Pitch. The show was aired on the MTV channel, and Sohil became the winner of the third episode of the show.
Sohil, in the same year, cleared the auditions for Roadies: Real Heroes and participated in the show.
From Roadies, Sohil Jhuti, in 2019, went on to participate in the reality TV show called, Splitsvilla.
In 2022, Sohil once again returned to the Season 18 of Roadies as a contestant.
A budding YouTuber
Sohil Singh Jhuti has a YouTube channel named SOHILLOGICAL, which has around 3.4k subscribers (as of May 2022). On his channel, he publishes a wide variety of videos, ranging from vlogs to small comedy skits. In 2021, Sohil published a skit titled, “What If Harshad Mehta Was A Filmmaker?”
In the May of the same year, Sohil posted another video called, “Mumbai Ke Dost.”
He, in 2021, published another video titled, “Pickup Lines and PJs.”
Sohil Singh Jhuti owns a Maruti 800.
- Band(s): Green Day and Linkin Park
- Bollywood Film: Kal Ho Na Ho
- Cartoon Character(s): Johnny Bravo, Dexter and Bart (Simpsons)
- Sport(s): Cricket and Football
- Superheroes: Batman and Flash
- For his acting skills, in 2017, Sohil Singh Jhuti won an award at the Oriental College – Sanpada College of Commerce & Technology’s Annual Day.
- Sohil Singh Jhuti also knows how to play the drums.
- Sohil Singh Jhuti is a huge fan of the football club, FC Barcelona. In cricket, he is a fan of the IPL team, Punjab Kings.
- In 2016, Sohil Singh Jhuti was a part of a music video for the cover song titled, “Maula Mere Lele Meri Jan.”
- As a VJ, working for MTV, Sohil has interviewed many renowned personalities such as Nikhil Chinapa.
- Sohil is a talented mimicry artist. During his Roadies Xtreme’s auditions, he mimicked Sanjay Dutt and Hritik Roshan while performing tasks; earning him an appreciation from the judges of the show.
- In one of his Q&A YouTube videos, Sohil Jhutti expressed his desire to undertake different types of adventure sports such as sky diving and bungee jumping.
- Sohil Jhuti likes to play video games. He has played games such as Call of Duty: Warzone and Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG), and even conducts a live gaming session on his YouTube channel.
- In his free time, Sohil Jhuti likes listening to a variety of songs. He also passionately follows his hobby of travelling. While giving an interview, Sohil said,
I do not as such have a particular taste in music, but whatever soothes my ears and appeals to me, I can listen to it. In my darkest of times, it was music that helped me to push through it at any cost. Music is also my best friend.”