Shivin Narang is an Indian television actor and model. He is best known for playing the roles of ‘Yuvraj (Yuvi) Singh’ in “Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year” and ‘Ranvijay Singh’ in “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera.”
Shivin Narang was born on Tuesday, 7 August 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Leo. He attended New Delhi’s Summer Fields School and went to Skyline Business School to pursue B.com. He was very good at sports in his childhood and was the sports captain of his school. Shivin also represented Delhi in National level shooting championships while he was in college. He never thought of becoming an actor. While Shivin was in the final year of college, he got his portfolio done through a professional photographer, just to upload those pictures on his Facebook account. It was then, that his Facebook pictures caught the eye of the creative team of “Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year” that asked him to move to Mumbai for the auditions of the lead role. Subsequently, Shivin went to Mumbai and bagged the lead role in the serial.
Height (approx.): 5’ 9”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Shivin’s father, Girish Narang is a businessman. His mother’s name is Suman Narang. Shivin is the only child of his parents.
Shivin was rumoured to be in a relationship with his “Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year” co-star, Smiriti Kalra.
Reportedly, Shivin is dating the model Sonali Kukreja.
Shivin Narang started his acting career in 2012 with Channel V’s TV serial “Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year.” He played the role of Yuvraj “Yuvi” Singh in the serial and received instant fame.
In 2013, he became a household name by essaying the role of Ranvijay “Ranvi” Singh in the TV serial “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera.”
Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like “Cahaya Cinta Season 2” and “Internet Wala Love.”
In 2019, he played the role of ‘Rudra Roy,’ the love interest of Jennifer Winget (Maya) in the romantic drama thriller, “Beyhadh 2.”
In the same year, he featured in the music video “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi” alongside Abhimanyu Tomar and Divya Khosla Kumar.
Shivin Narang landed into controversy for his cold war with his Internet Wala Love co-star, Tunisha Sharma.
- Food: Mughal Food, Butter Chicken, Aloo Parantha
- Ice-cream: Vanilla with choco-chips
- Sports: Shooting, Cricket, Snooker
- His hobbies include reading, playing video games, and watching movies.
- Shivin was not so good at studies in his school days and scored only 33 marks in Math in Class 12, due to which he was offered admission in BA instead of a commerce course. However, his parents did not want him to pursue a BA, so, he first got enrolled for BBA and later, shifted to B.Com.
- Shivin’s parents wanted him to carry forward his family business, but Shivin always wanted to do something different, that would give him fame.
- Initially, Shivin refused to play the role of ‘Ranvijay Singh’ in “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera” because he was not comfortable being a part of a family show. However, his mother later convinced him to take up the role; as she was a regular viewer of the show and wanted him to be the part of the same.
- During an interview, Shivin revealed that if not an actor he would have been an athlete or a shooting professional.
- In 2016, he was roped in to play the lead in the youth-oriented film “Dheet Patangey.”
- Shivin learnt mixed martial arts for his debut film “Dheet Patangey.”
- Shivin cleared in an interview that he did not require to make any extra efforts to play the role of ‘Yuvraj’ in his debut serial “Suvreen Guggal” as he was exactly the same in his real life.
- In 2017, while Shivin was doing the show “Cahaya Cinta Season 2,” his father suffered a ‘Kidney Failure’ due to which he made an exit from the show and remained absent from the industry for more than a year.
- In 2019, Narang received an offer to participate in the controversial show “Bigg Boss 13,” but he refused to do the show due to some personal reasons.
- Shivin told in an interview that he was an introvert and a private person.
- He is fond of dogs and has a pet dog.