Rajshree Thakur Vaidya is an Indian television actress. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Saloni Singh’ in the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2005).
Rajshree Thakur was born on Tuesday, 22 September 1981 (age 39 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Before venturing into TV serials, Rajshree worked as a Marathi news reader at All India Radio. She also did advertisements for a few companies.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents & siblings.
Husband & Children
Rajshree got married to her childhood friend, Sanjot Vaidya (Theatre Artist) in 2007. Together, they have a daughter, Nyraa.
Rajshree Thakur started her acting career in 2005 with the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar.” She gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Saloni Singh’ in the serial.
Rajshree, then, made guest appearances in TV serials like “Kasamh Se,” “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,” and “Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai.” In 2014, she played the role of ‘Maharani Jaiwanta Bai Songara’ in the Indian historical show, “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.”
Thakur has also participated in the reality TV shows, like “Kaho Na Yaar Hai” and “Ek Se Badhkar Ek.”
In 2020, Rajshree bagged the role of ‘Preeti Jindal’ in the TV serial, “Shaadi Mubarak.”
- Indian Telly Award for ‘Fresh New Face- Female’ for the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2006)
- Indian Television Academy Award for ‘Best Actress Popular’ for the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2006)
- Indian Telly Award for ‘Best Actress in Lead Role’ for the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2007)
- Indian Telly Award for ‘Best Actress in Supporting Role’ for the TV serial, “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap” (2014)
- Filmmaker: Bhalji Pendharkar
- Her hobbies include dancing, travelling, and cooking.
- Rajshree is a follower of Art of Living.
- Rajshree has featured in Partho Sen-Gupta’s Indo-French film, “Hava Aney Dey.”