Pyaari Rajput is an Indian actor who mainly works in Hindi television series. She is known for her appearance in serials like ‘May I Come In Madam?’ (Season 2) (2023).
Pyaari Rajput was born on Monday, 10 April 2000 (age 23 years; as of 2023). Her zodiac sign is Aries. She graduated in 2019.
Height (approx.): 5′ 1″
Weight (approx.): 155 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 30-28-30
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her parents and siblings.
Pyaari Rajput is unmarried.
Pyaari made her television debut with the drama romantic series ‘Sindoor Ki Keemat’ in 2022. The serial was aired on Dangal TV.
She played the role of ‘Pyaari’ in the comedy-drama sitcom ‘May I Come In Madam?’ (Season 2) in 2023; the serial was aired on Star Bharat. In the same year, she appeared in some other television series including ‘Crime Patrol: 48 Hours’ and ‘Nath.’
Pyaari has appeared in some television commercials for various brands including ‘Lotus 365’ and ‘Traya.’
She has got a fairy tattoo inked near her right collarbone.
- Pyaari also goes by the name Shreya Singh.
- While talking about manifestation in a YouTube video, Pyaari recalled an incident. She revealed that she once had a longstanding desire to play a character named ‘Pyaari.’ She mentioned that she had initially signed a contract for the role of ‘Bela’ in a television serial; however, on the first day of the shoot, the director informed her that the character’s name had been changed to ‘Pyaari.’
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.
- Pyaari is passionate about dancing, particularly belly dancing. She often shares videos on social media showcasing her dance moves. Pyaari, moreover, takes online classes for belly dance. In 2019, she even appeared as a contestant with a group in the reality dance competition television series ‘Dance Plus 5.’
- Pyaari runs a YouTube channel named ‘Pyari Kanya,’ where she shares content related to her acting projects, dance performances, and painting.
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Krishna and refers to herself as ‘Krishna ki Pyaari.’