Kuwar Amribir Singh is an Indian athlete, fitness influencer and motivational speaker. Kuwar is famous for having two records for the Guinness World Record.
Kuwar Amritbir Singh was born on Sunday, 4 November 2001 (age 21 years; as of 2023) in the village of Umarwala, Batala, Punjab, India as Amritbir Singh. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He did his primary education at Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Mallianwal. Then completed his schooling at Cambridge International School. During school time, he actively took part in extracurricular activities including debate competitions, sports, and quiz competitions. He was the house captain during his 12 standard. He started preparing for the NDA entrance exam in 11th grade at Sri Dasmesh Academy, Anandpur Sahib but did not take the examination. At the age of 13, he changed his name to Kuwar Amritbir Singh. Singh was inspired by his father and uncle who were sports enthusiasts in their younger years. In 2019, he pursued his BA in Physical education at Khalsa College, Amritsar.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40, Waist: 28, Biceps: 14
Parents & Siblings
Kuwar Amritbir Singh’s father, Nishan Singh is the Sarpanch of his village and his mother, Simranjit Kaur is a homemaker. He has a younger brother.
Kuwar Amritbir Singh follows Sikhism.
House no. 132, Umarwala, Batala, Punjab 143511
After he failed his class 12 examinations, Kuwar was depressed and decided to become a Punjab youth icon. At the age of 17, he started making videos of his workout routines using bricks, sandbags, and plastic bags with cement instead of proper weights and gym equipment. In 2019, he made his first attempt at breaking a record of doing 102 knuckle pushups in under one minute. although the number was higher, he was disqualified because of his technique and on the 2nd attempt, he did 118 Knuckle pushups in under one minute and made a record. This was registered with the World Records of India. After he turned 18, he set a record of doing 35 Superman pushups in 30 seconds. In 2022, he set a record for most finger-tip push-ups with claps in a minute by doing 45 repetitions of the exercise. In August 2023, Amritbir made a Guinness World record when he did 86 push-ups on fingertips with a 20lb pack in a minute, for this he broke the record of his idol Bruce Lee.
Amritbir Singh appeared in The Punjabi Talent show Hunar Punjab Da in 2022 and was the first runner-up of the reality show Punjabiyan Di Dadagiri With Bhajji, it was a game show hosted by the famous cricketer Harbhajan Singh.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Singh was nominated for the Karamveer Chakra Award.
- Kuwar Amritbir Singh received the Youth Icon Award from his district Gurdaspur.
- on 1st September 2023, he was honoured by the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee.
- He won the Mr. Gurdaspur competition in May 2019.
- In January 2019, he won the Mr Pathankot competition.
- Kuwar’s hobbies include reading biographies, working out, and writing.
- He is a TEDx speaker.
- Amritbir charges Rs 5 from anyone who asks for fitness tips and diet plans and uses the money for charity purposes.
- Kuwar has never been to a gym and has never used proper protein supplements.
- He has more than 240k followers on Instagram.
- He has appeared in two short Punjabi films as the lead artist.
- Kuwar is very close to his paternal uncle.