Baba Bhaskar is an Indian choreographer, film director, actor, and writer.
Baba Bhaskar was born on Thursday, 27 December 1973 (age 45 years; as in 2018) in Hyderabad. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He learned dancing from master Paulraj.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
He has a son named Arjun.
He started his career as a backstage dancer at the age of 9. After being a backstage dancer for years, he started assisting Master Shiv Shankar.
He then worked as an assistant to the choreographer Master Raju Sundaram for 5 years.
He made his debut as a full-fledged choreographer with the film “Kotha Bangaru Lokam (2008).”
He has written the script for the film “Kuppathu Raja” (2019). The film was also his directorial debut.
He made his acting debut with the film “Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu” in 2019.
Filmfare Award South
- Best Choreographer for the song “En Idhayam” from the film “Singam” in 2011
- Technical Award for “Kadhal Vandhale” from the film “Singam” in 2011
- Baba likes travelling, dancing, doing yoga.
- Since his childhood, he was passionate about dancing.
- He has choreographed songs for various Tamil and Telugu films such as Kedi (2010), Petta (2019), Maari 2 (2018), Amma Kanakku (2016), Enakku Innoru Per Irukku (2016), Marudhu (2016), Velaiyilla Pattathar (2014), and 2.0 (2018).
- In 2013, he did the choreography for the Tamil film “Singham II.”
- Baba has worked in various languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- He has worked with several superstars of the South Indian Film Industry including Rajinikanth, Vijay, Ajith, Mahesh Babu, Dhanush, and Jr. NTR.
- He judged the dance reality TV show ‘Dhee Jodi’ in 2019.
- In 2019, he contested the famous TV reality show, Bigg Boss Telugu: Season 3.