Anjali Schmuck is an Indian model. She came into the limelight after participating in MTV’s Supermodel of the Year 2019.
Anjali Schmuck was born in 1995 (age 24 years; as in 2019) in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Anjali did her schooling from a private school in Bengaluru and did her graduation in Fashion Designing. She developed an interest in music at a very young age. After completing her graduation, Anjali started singing professionally. She has also worked as a Marketing Executive in Sales in a private firm in Mumbai. Anjali is associated with the Cocoaberry Talent and Training Academy.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Anjali Schmuck was born to a South Indian father and a German mother. Her father is an agriculturist. Her mother’s name is Natasha Maria Schmuck. Anjali is the eldest of the four siblings in her family.
Anjali Schmuck started her career as a model in 2016 by doing several print ads and TV commercials. Her first advertisement was for Wonderla, an amusement and water park.
Anjali has been a part of many fashion shows like Surat Global Fashion Season 3 and Times Fashion Week. She has also walked the ramps for many famous fashion designers like Manish Malhotra, Rohit K Verma, and Aditi Shah.
She was one of the finalists of the fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019 Tamil Nadu auditions.
In 2019, Anjali hosted the Dream Flair Grand Slam. In the same year, she participated in the modelling reality show “MTV Supermodel of the Year.”
- Travel Destination: London
- Her hobbies include travelling, dancing, and reading.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Anjali loves playing the guitar.
- She is well versed in English, Hindi, French, Chinese, and German languages.
- Anjali draws her inspiration from her mother.
- She is an avid dog lover and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Anji.