Rahi Chadda is a British supermodel, fashion influencer, and beauty entrepreneur of Indian origin based in London, England.
Rahi Chadda was born on Friday, 21 May 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2023) in London, England. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He studied law at the Oxford Brookes University in England. Later, he pursued a master’s degree in international employee relations at the London School of Economics.
Height (approx.): 5’10”
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 42″, Waist:30″, Biceps:12″
Rahi Chadda did a photo shoot for one of his friends as a favour while he was pursuing a master’s degree, however, the pictures ended up going viral across the British Asian fashion community in London. Later, he went on to walk the ramp for River Island at Lakmé. At the age of 21, he started the Panache and Marina Skin & Aesthetic Clinic in London. This venture was inspired by his struggle to find the appropriate products to treat his own acne.
In 2018, he made his debut at the Cannes Film Festival held annually in Cannes, France representing Chopard Fragrances as their brand ambassador.
Later, he was signed as a model with the Storm Vision modelling agency in London. He then went on to collaborate and work with various luxury fashion brands like Gucci, Dior, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Christian Louboutin, and Alberta Ferretti.
In 2021, he was invited to the Men’s Fashion Week held in Milan as a VIP front-row guest by luxury brands such as Giorgio Armani, Zegna, Prada, and Fendi. In 2022, Rahi Chadda was inducted as the first brown male ambassador for Dior Beauty.
Gradually, he was also invited to various fashion shows in New York, London, Paris, and Milan. In 2023, he made it to the list of Forbes 30 under 30.
- Song: ‘As It Was’ by Harry Styles
- In his leisure time, he enjoys walking around the Welsh harp in London, meditating, and spending time with his family. He also likes to read psychology books as he believes that doing so helps him sort his thoughts and drive positive change in his life.
- According to Rahi, he is more inclined towards working with skincare brands and fragrance brands as compared to other industry brands.
- In an interview, while talking about what fashion means to him he said,
To me, fashion is a creative tool of expression — it’s how you represent yourself to the world with the kinds of clothes you wear and with the way you portray yourself. Fashion really allowed me to enhance my personality. It gave me a sense of drive and purpose, and it’s something that I love. You really have to love what you do to get up every morning and get going.”
- According to Rahi, travelling and working with various fashion brands has helped him develop his fashion sense. He believes that while following fashion trends it is also important to remain authentic and true to one’s own style.
- Rahi takes fashion inspiration from Yves Saint Laurent and Pharrell Williams. He admires Saint Laurent’s history of pushing the boundaries of his designs and implies it in his own style.
- According to Rahi, one of the things that dominates his wardrobe is flared jeans, which is also his go-to style.
- In an interview, while talking about how he entered the modelling industry he said,
I didn’t grow up in an environment where people were part of the creative industry, but I loved art and fashion. So, when I was done with my degrees, I sort of felt that now I have done what I needed to do for my parents, and it was time to live my dream. Also, I couldn’t see myself in an office environment — that was just not me, and I am really glad that I had the courage to give my dreams a chance.”
- His manager, Kay Ganesh, is the co-founder of Hypesight Talent Management Agency which focuses on the representation of South Asians in the world of luxury fashion.
- Some of Rahi’s favourite fashion brands are Gucci, Dior, Jacquemus, Tod’s, and Zegna.
- In an interview, he revealed that he wants to learn how to play the piano and plans on taking lessons for the same.
- According to Rahi, some of his favourite childhood memories are visiting his home near the Lake District in Northern England during half-term holidays, cycling around the beach, and visiting local coffee shops.
- In an interview, he revealed that if he were to shop only at one place, it would be Montenapoleone in Milan.
- In an interview, he shared some skin care tips which include using SPF and drinking plenty of water. Some of the products that he religiously uses are Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Eye Rescue Cream, 111SKIN’s Rose Gold Mask, Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair, Dr Barbara Sturm’s Anti-Pollution Drops, and a homemade face mask (a mix of turmeric, wholewheat flour, Greek yoghurt and a dash of lemon juice).
- According to Rahi, one of the items on his bucket list is to see the northern lights.