Palak Tiwari is an Indian actress and fashion model. She is known for being the daughter of the Indian television actress Shweta Tiwari.
Palak Tiwari was born on Sunday, 8 October 2000 (age 21 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Palak enjoyed dancing since childhood and was inclined towards becoming an actress from a very young age. She loved watching actresses dance onscreen when she was in her teens. She was equally good at studies in her school days and secured 83% in her class 10 board examination. Palak attained a B.A. in Psychology from Mumbai’s Mithibai College.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Palak Tiwari is the daughter of the television actress Shweta Tiwari from Shweta’s first marriage with Raja Chaudhary. After Shweta divorced Raja, she took custody of Palak.
Palak had a step-father named Abhinav Kohli from whom Shweta separated in 2019. Palak also has a half-brother named Reyansh Kohli, who is the son of Shweta and Abhinav.
In June 2022, it was reported that she was dating the Archies actor Vedang Raina.
In 2017, Tiwari made her acting debut with the Bollywood film “Quickie.” In 2020, she bagged a role in the film “Rosie: The Saffron Chapter.”
In October 2021, she featured in Harrdy Sandhu‘s video song ‘Bijlee Bijlee.’
In April 2023, her remark on Salman Khan during an interview didn’t go well. In the interview, while talking about the filming of Antim, Palak said,
When I was AD-ing with Salman sir on Antim, Salman sir had a rule: ‘Every girl on my set, the neckline should be here, all the girls should be covered, like good proper girls.’”
She was later heavily trolled on social media for her remark following which she had to clarify that her statement was taken out of context, and Salman Khan was not ‘narrow minded.’
- Social Media Application: Snapchat
- Travel Destination: Singapore
- Palak loves dancing and reading in her leisure time.
- Palak is a food buff and loves eating junk food.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- Tiwari was very active on Instagram before she deleted her account in 2021.
- Palak is fond of make-up. On her 16th birthday, Palak shopped for make-up worth Rs. 1 lakh and 18 thousand.
- In 2019, Shweta Tiwari accused Abhinav of domestic violence towards her daughter, Palak Tiwari. Later, Palak, through an Instagram post, cleared that she was subjected to verbal abuse by her step-father but not physical abuse.
- In an interview, while talking about her film Rosie, Palak said,
Rosie irrefutably is not your average horror film, it’s an amalgamation of romance, spine-chilling thrills, laced with an intriguing perspective. What makes it even better is the eximious team of people behind it. I’m truly honoured to be a part of this production and this family along with a team of people that are true aficionados of their respective fields such as Prerna Ma’am, Vivek sir and our amazing writer and director Vishal sir.”
- During an interview, Palak shared that her mother, Shweta, once made a fake Snapchat account using her brother, Reyansh’s name, to spy on her.