Elwa Saleh is an actor, model, blogger, and social media influencer. She has more than 400k followers on her Instagram account is a popular Instagrammer.
Elwa Saleh was born on Monday, 11 June 1990 (age 30 years; as in 2020), in Beverly Hills, California. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She studied Cosmetology from Hollywood Beauty College, California. She did a Bachelor’s degree in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication from California State University, Long Beach. She pursued Master of Business Administration from California State University, Long Beach.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Her father’s name is Mahmoud Saleh. Her brother’s name is Esa Saleh.
In 2009, she started working as a part-time chiropractic assistant at Carloni Chiropractic, Stockton in California. In 2010, she joined Kryisto Salon in Syria as a hairdresser assistant. Later, she joined Percision Cuts in California as a full-time hairdresser. She has also worked as a part-time receptionist. In 2015, she joined Enlarge Media Group as a social media marketing intern in Los Angeles, CA. She started working as a social media influencer in 2016 and gained immense popularity with her makeup and fashion videos on various social media sites. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 49.5K subscribers on her YouTube channel.
She has featured in various music videos, like ‘Hello Hello’ (2018), ‘Miss Me’ (2019), and ‘G.O.A.T.’ (2020).
- Food: Fruits with Tajin Seasoning
- Song: You Don’t Own Me (2015) by G-Eazy
- She promotes gowns designed by Zeina Riachi on her social media accounts.
- In an interview, she said that her favourite perk of the job was interacting with her community.
- She has got a tattoo of half-moon inked on her left wrist.
- In an interview, when she was asked the worst hair cut she had was? She replied,
I once had someone cut my layers so choppy that I looked like I had mushroom head! Oh thank goodness that’s all grown out!
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is a certified cosmetologist from the California State Board of Equalization.
- She has worked with NGOs like “Growth International Volunteer Excursions” (GIVE) and “The Children’s Clinic, Serving Children and Their Families.”