Siddharth Dey is an Indian scriptwriter, who came into the spotlight after he contested the 2019 TV reality show Bigg Boss 13.
Siddharth Dey was born on Thursday, 12 April 1984 (35 years; as in 2019) in the Nagpur City of Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Aries. He grew up in Raipur and Chattisgarh and has done Bachelors in Engineering.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
Siddharth belongs to a Bengali Family. Not much is known about his family.
Marital Status: Married
Siddharth Dey began his career by writing the script of an award function for Shah Rukh Khan. He has worked for many popular scriptwriters of Bollywood and the television industry.
He has worked with several Bollywood celebrities such as Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, and Ayushmann Khurrana.
He has also penned down multiple scripts for the popular reality shows such as “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa,” “Indian Idol,” “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge,” and “Dance India Dance.” In addition to that, Siddharth has written the scripts for the world tours of Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Akshay Kumar.
Actor: Salman Khan
- He likes travelling and watching movies.
- Initially, he wanted to become an actor and moved to Mumbai in 2004 to become one. However, things took turns, and he eventually became a writer.
- Siddharth has written the scripts for two seasons of Bigg Boss, and it was his spin of luck that he contested the 13th edition of Bigg Boss in 2019. Click here to check the complete list of Bigg Boss 13 contestants.
- He has put the scripts of more than 800 stage shows into writing. Apart from that, for the last few years, he has been writing the scripts of Mumbai’s Hindustan Times’s ‘Most Stylish Awards.’
- Siddharth considers Salman Khan as his idol. In one of his interview, he told that he grew up watching his films and was in class six or seven when Salman made his debut with the film “Maine Pyar Kiya” (1989). He adds-
In all my childhood photos you will find Salman Khan’s poster in the background. I used to worship him as an idol and I still respect him a lot.”