Rutuja Junnarkar is an Indian dancer. She is one of the top 12 contestants in the dance reality show “India’s Best Dancer.”
Rutuja Junnarkar was born on Tuesday, 14 February 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2020) in Pune. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She did her Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA) from Fergusson College, Pune. Rutuja developed a great interest in dance at a very young age. She started learning dance when she was just 6 years old.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Rutuja Junnarkar belongs to a Marathi Family. Not much is known about her parents and siblings.
Rutuja Junnarkar started her career by participating in the Marathi dance reality show “Dance Maharashtra Dance.” Next, she appeared as a contestant in Star Plus’ dance-based show “India’s Dancing Superstar.”
Subsequently, she appeared on Sony TV’s reality show “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.”Rutuja has also participated in season 3 of Colors Marathi’s dance reality show “Dholkichya Talavar.”
Junnarkar remained a finalist in Zee5’s dance show “High Fever…Dance Ka Naya Tevar.”
In 2020, she appeared in the dance reality show “India’s Best Dancer” as a contestant.
- Food: Penne Pasta, Chicken Pizza
- Dance Form: Bharatanatyam
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Rutuja follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She has mastered several dance forms including Bharatanatyam, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Western, and Folk Dance.
- Rutuja has also learnt Latin dance basics.
- Junnarkar revealed in an interview that she wanted to dance like Madhuri Dixit.
- In 2015, She was awarded “Umed Puruskar” for ‘Best Dancer’ by Sharmila Tagore.
- Rutuja has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.