Dr. Jogender Singh is an Indian educationist, film producer, and business tycoon. He is the founder chairman of one of the best university in Rajasthan ‘OPJS University.’ He has also founded OK Life Care company and OK India News channel.
Dr. Jogender Singh was born on Saturday, 1 November 1969 (age 51 years; as of 2020) in Rohtak, Haryana. He pursued graduation from Jatt College, Rohtak, and later, he did PhD. D. in Research in Sports Science from Desh Bhagat University.
Height: 6’ 3”
Weight: 110 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father, Om Prakash Dalal, and his mother, Krishna Devi worked as teachers in a government school.
He started working as a T. C. in Indian Railways in 1997, but he was not satisfied with his job as he wanted to do something for the welfare of the nation, so he quit his job. He then decided to work in the education department just like his parents. With his hard work, he founded ‘Indian Public School’ in Rohtak in 1999. Later, he founded Om Prakash Jogender Singh University in Churu, Rajasthan in 2013.
After two years, in 2015, he founded a satellite news channel ‘OK India News Channel’ which has been running successfully on Tata Sky. A year later, he founded a direct selling company ‘OK Life Care.’ In 2018, he started a film production house ‘OK Movies,’ and he has produced a few Hindi films including ‘P Se Pyaar, F Se Farrar’ (2019) and ‘Hawayien’ (to be released as of February 2021). He also founded a global company ‘JR Global Holding’ headquartered in London, UK in 2020.
Awards & Honours
Times Power Icon in 2018
100 million dollars
- He had a keen interest in sports since his childhood, and he wanted to make his career in sports.
- From 1989 to 1993, he was All India National Champion in boxing under the super heavyweight category.
- While he was in college, he received a scholarship in sports.
- He has represented India in the World Cup and bagged a silver medal. He had to take retirement from sports due to severe injury.
- Since 1922, his family has helped people in promoting education. The first school in his village was started by his grandfather.