Dhawal is an Indian native who is known for being the fiance of Indian Idol fame Sayli Kamble.
Dhawal Patil was born on Thursday, 26 November 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2021). His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He did his schooling at Sri Vani Vidyashala High School, Maharashtra and completed his graduation at Sahyog College of Management Studies, Maharashtra. He works at the LIC of India.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
The name of his parents is not known. His sister’s name is Vrushali.
He is unmarried.
He got engaged to Sayli Kamble on 21 December 2021. Their engagement ceremony was held at Club Emerald in Maharashtra.
Before getting engaged to Sayli, he was in a relationship with her.
He owns a TVS Ntorq 125.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2021, Dhawal came into the limelight as Sayli’s boyfriend when she shared a picture with him on Instagram. Dhawal with Sayli
- There were rumours about Sayli that she was dating her friend Nihal Tauro. In an interview, Nihal talked about this and cleared that they were just friends. He said,
We call Sayli Bhai and she considers me as her younger brother. We love each other a lot and she is not my sister but a big brother (laughs). There is no romantic angle between us and I know our bonding can give this impression that there’s something going on but trust me there’s no truth to this romantic angle story. Our bonding is great as we like spending time with each other by rehearsing or playing UNO. Sayli and I sing and rehearse a lot together. We even give inputs to each other and better each other.”
- His girlfriend Sayli was a part of the singing reality show Indian Idol Season 12. When she gained her place in Top 3, Dhawal shared a picture with her and appreciated her.
- In December 2021, Dhawal proposed to his girlfriend Sayli for marriage, and she said yes. He shared a video of the proposal on Instagram. They got engaged on 21 December 2021.
- His fiancee Sayli became the second runner up of the show ‘Indian Idol Season 12.’ In an interview, she talked about her journey in the show and said,
I have always believed that the journey is more important than the destination. Similarly, my time in Indian Idol 12 has taught me a lot. When I came to the show, I would be nervous before my performance. Today, I am a confident person, and I think the show has transformed all of us into our better versions. Everyone right now is at their confident best, and we can’t wait to be in the finale.”
- Dhawan often posts pictures in which he can be seen drinking alcohol.